Sometimes a favorite chain needs a quick repair or a piece you love needs a little extra care to make it perfect. As a result, Sabghi Jewelers offers extensive restoration services from the simplest to the most elaborate to ensure a treasured piece of jewelry is wearable on every level.
With more than 38 years of experience working with all kinds of jewelry from new engagement ring re-sizing to vintage restoration, our jewelers are experts and care as much about your jewelry as you do.
Our Full Service Jewelry Repair Includes:
- Jeweler Soldering
- Shank Work
- Soldering, ring sizing, mounting assembly and installing.
- All Prong Work
- Re-tipping and replacing prongs.
- Stone Setting
- Tightening, channel set, bezel set, bead set, pave set and bright cutting.
- Plating, enamel/epoxy, polishing, cleaning, satin finish, brush finish and florentine finish on all fine jewelry.
- Chain Repairs & Soldering Jewelry Setting Stones
- Advanced chain repair, basic chain repair, chain braiding with soldering, jump ring solder and charm soldering.
- Clasp Repair
- Spring rings, fish hook, box clasp, lobster claw, and barrel clasp.
- Pearl Repair
- Knotted restringing, restring without knots.
- Simple ring engraving and engraving setup.
- Earring Repair Ring Sizing
- Soldering post, screw-back and post conversion, lever-back drop conversion and converting bracelet link to earring conversion.
- Rebuilding bezel, seat and channel sets, gold link rebuilding, gold link addition/removal and bail repair.
- Basic and advanced platinum welding and ring sizing.
- Fabrication, gold testing and diamond testing.
- Custom Design Work